Adapted from the Miami Regia Conference
October 12-14, 2007
As a first principle of our efforts we must THINK, Our mind is the highest part of our natural make-up, and we must place it fully at the service of Jesus Christ. We must think and plan as if everything depended on it. Indeed I suppose that everything does depend on it, and that the LORD could say: "I have need of your thinking" - Thinking in Christ, by Frank Duff Cf- 1 Cor 3:21
• Invoking the aid of the Holy Spirit to help us to think and plan?
• Developing people through officerships?
• Planning through officer meetings?
• Using a map of our territories (parish)? Brother Frank Duff suggested praying over a map of the world for a minute every day.
• Bringing Our Lady into the heart of our thinking and planning?
"So others must be drawn into our plannings until those little nests of apostolic thinkers are legion in number as well as in name. Indeed can we induce every legionary in the world to indulge in this dreaming about souls? If each one could be induced to pray for a minute a day over a map of the world, it would afford an opening for the maternal operations of Mary. And it is part of her mother's office that she would seize on any such opportunity. Nothing is ore certain than the something would happen. Dreaming with Mary is the most solid of actions or she adds in the substance. The one mistake which we can make is to dream on too low a level where faith is thin and feeble.
"So we much think in terms of the apparently impossible: The conquest of the world of souls. Mary will make the dream conic true."
- Final testament of the Servant of God, Frank Duff, in his address to legionaries on October 25, 1980 ~-ten days before his death.